What are the Cookies and Why Do We Use Them?
Cookies are small text files stored on hard-drive of your device or computer, on the browser or network server.
- Distinguish you from other users and provide a personalized browsing experience
- Improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance
- Provide legal and commercial security for you and our company
What type of cookies do we use?
- Functionality Cookies improve the functionality of the website by keeping your preferences. These cookies store information about your previous choices (language, location etc.)-in simpler words they remember you- and allow us to provide a more personal user experience.
- Targeting Cookies are used to deliver you personalized content. They can be used for targeted advertising or measuring a campaign. This information is used to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your preferences. We may use these cookies to remember the sites you visit, in order to identify which channels are more efficient and allow us to reward partners or external websites.
- Session (Transient) Cookies allow users to be remembered within a website so any page changes users do is recognized. Session cookies are stored in temporary memory and are not retained after the browser is closed and they do not collect any data from the user’s devices.
- Authentication Cookies store session ID information in the users’ browser after a successful login.
How Do You Disable Cookies?
This policy might be updated due to the changes in legislation and technology in the future. Therefore, you should visit this page from time to time to ensure you are familiar with any changes.